Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never having to say sorry...

" Doubt that the sun doth move
  Doubt truth to be a liar,
  But never doubt, I love "

Love is unconditional. It asks no questions, demands no answers...
It is akin to poetry of the senses...

My poem " Love " explores this nonpareil emotion that can overwhelm even the adamantine hearts...

No fleeting sensation, it was that day
But a memory, which would, forever stay.
And there was so much that I longed to say
But so little time, I had that day.
To tell her, what she meant to me
To my life dearer, than anyone could be.
For I, for once knew what true love was
Unconditional, in its every cause.
Nor ephemeral, as all things were
But a feel, that I would, forever treasure.
For with memories of that passing moment, with her
A lifetime, I could spend in solitude forever.
And a complete man I would prove to be
Till the time, her love would remain with me.