Monday, June 7, 2010

My blog turns one...

Today, I celebrate the first birthday of my blog.
" Kushan's Musings " provided me the ideal platform to share my literary work with people around the globe.

Over the past one year, I have posted quite a few of my poems as well as my first short story...
With most of my poems, I also posted the emotions behind penning them.
To me, poetry is a very strong medium for expressing my thoughts and desires.
It is a true reflection of man's inner soul...

I believe, poetry is like strumming the strings of the heart and creating such sublime music that it could raise spirits from their graves and make their shadows dance...

I hope you enjoyed reading the posts on my " nascent reflections " and will continue doing so as I keep updating my musings on my journey on the highway of Life...